We are all electronics engineers looking for a job in core company, here I am giving some suggestions to get a core job based on my experience. we know that there are two core sectors one is private and second one is a government sector, you should decide which one we have to choose. If you choose a private sector the preparation will be little bit different than government sector.
- Most of the government sector companies will recruit talented candidates based on the GATE score, I already discussed and posted the list of companies which are recruiting purely based on GATE score, Now I am discussing about the companies which are recruiting through the written test conducted by them.
- The written test will consists of Technical(GATE/IES preparation is enough), General English,General aptitude and General awareness. so, you should clear knowledge on both technical and non technical concepts.
- Now the private sector : In case you have companies visiting your campus , GATE /IES preparation would be enough for you to get through the technical written exams and for non technical: Aptitude,English and basic programming languages.
- For interviews one can focus on the Projects and Internships. Though preparing all this can help you in the interview it would be advisable that you begin to revise your course subjects from the very start of your final year. This would help you clear your concepts and that is really important.
- In case the core companies do not visit campus then make sure that you properly utilize your internships and projects and apply in companies that work in similar domains.
- We gave some core companies list, so you can post your resume through the carrier links provided. The following skills are must for private companies
1. C Programming - Must
2. C Language - Basics
3. Data structures