BEL Activates a Online application link to Apply for the post of probationary engineer.
Name of the post: Probationary Engineers(freshers)
No. of Posts : 150
Electronics & Communication Engineering - 80 ,
Mechanical Engineering - 25,
Computer Science & Information Technology - 45
Last date for applying on line is 18.03.2013.
First Class for GEN/OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the following qualifying degree from recognised college/institution is required:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology Candidates with first class in AMIE/AMIETE in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester/final year of engineering and who will be taking their final semester/final year exams by June/July 2013 are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.06.2013 for all posts.
How to apply: Candidates should apply online before 18-03-2013.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of 500/-. The mode of payment is as follows. Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan. The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of 500/- plus bank charges. On submission of the bank challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The Bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining two portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the Bank.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
The interviews will be held at Bangalore & Delhi. Candidates should choose the interview venue nearest to their place of correspondence.
Click here for detail advertisement