Name of the Post&Qualification & Experience
Site Engineer ( Civil, Electrical & Signals):
B.E./B. Tech (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical) having working experience of one year post-Degree (Freshers can also apply)
Junior Site Engineer ( Civil, Electrical & Signals):
Diploma Holders in (Civil / Electronics/ Electrical) having working experience of one year post-qualification (Freshers can also apply).
Last date: 10/03/2013
How to apply :-
1) Candidates are required to fill up forms on-line on the RVNL website (http://www.rvnl.org/opportunity02.php). Please see the relevant page under “Opportunity/Careers”.
2) Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully while filling up the form online to avoid errors/rejection.
3) The on-line facility will be open for a specified period/time(0000 hrs of 03/03/2013 to 2359 hrs of 10/03/2013). Interested candidates must fill up the form within this specified time period of 8 days.
4) Applications beyond or before the specified period will not be accepted.
5) No applications need to be sent by post. Applications if any sent by post without filling the on-line application will not b accepted.
Mode of Selection : Mere applying for the post or possessing minimum qualification is no guarantee for an Interview Call. RVNL administration will decided short-listing of candidates for interview which will be purely based on the academic merit of the candidates. However, candidates having Railway-related construction experience* will be given weightage.
Click here to view advertisement