Various government posts present in electronics and tele-communication department(Group-A & Group-B) are:
- Indian railway service of signalling engineers.
- Indian railway store service.
- Indian naval armament service.
- Assistant execuitive engineer Group-A in the corps of E.M.E, ministry of defence.
- Central power engineering service Group-A.
- Engineer(GCS-Gr-A) in wireless planing and co-ordination wing/monitoing organisation.(M/o Communications & I.T., D/o Telecommunications).
- Assistant Naval stores officer Grade-1 in indian anvy
- Indian Supply service, Group-A
- Indian Telecommunication services Gr-A
- Indian Ordinance Factories Service AWM/JTS.
- Junior telecom Officer(Group-B Gazetted)
- Central Power Engineering services Gr-B
paper-1 General studies
Paper-2 Objective technical(6 subjects)
Paper-3 Objective technical(6 subjects)
Paper-4 Descriptive technical(6 subjects)
Paper-5 Descriptive Technical(6 subjects)
Each paper consists of 200 marks and the interview is of 200 marks totally 1200 marks.we have to clear all these rounds to enter in to government posts mentioned above and It is easy to clear IES if you have a good preparation plan and you must prepare at least 6months,So we should plan from now onwards ,if you need any help contact us. I will post syllabus and books for IES on later.