Post name: Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
Qualifications: Three years Engineering Diploma@ in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.Candidates with higher qualification like B.Tech
etc. are not eligible to apply for the posts of Jr.Engineers.
No.of posts: 47 (UR-25, OBC-12, SC-07, ST-03, ExS-06*).
Aapplication fee (including postage charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ` 375/- (inclusive of bank charges of ` 50/-) and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ` 125/- (for processing fee, inclusive of bank charges of ` 50/-) for each post.
How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2.Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.
Important: i) Candidates are advised to take 2 (two) print outs of the Registration slip. One copy of registration slip,duly filled, should be sent to us and the other copy should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
ii) Paste his/her recent passport size colored photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm) at appropriate place.
iii) Put his/her signature, in blue ink only, at the allocated place and put his/her left thumb impression on the relevant space allocated in the Registration slip. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Ridges of the thumb impression must be clearly visible.
iv) Fill in the declaration given on the registration slip in your own handwriting. Handwriting should be in free flow and not in capital letters.
v) Candidates must ensure that the photograph must in be colour, not more than 03 months old from the date of the publication of this notification and it should be of good quality with fine print. Applications with mutilated or deformed photographs will summarily be rejected by DMRC. The other copy of the registration slip should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
3. Documents to be sent with the duly filled registration slip (as explained in para 11) :
i) Original copy of the payment challan meant for DMRC.
ii) Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must attach an attested copy of their SC/ST certificates with the registration slip. OBC candidates (central list) are also required to attach the attested copy of their certificate.
4. The candidate will now send one copy of “Registration Slip” duly completed as explained above so as to reach the address given hereunder latest by 28.05.2013, positively via Ordinary Post only. Candidates must ensure that their duly filled applications reach the under mentioned address by 28.05.2013.
POST BAG No. 9
LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE
NEW DELHI- 110003
In case of non receipt of filled in registration slips by post, the candidature will not be acceptable. A sub- link will be provided, after the closing date for receipt of applications by post, wherein a candidate can track the status of his submitted applications.
5. The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with
a. Name of the post & post code. and
b. Category – UR/OBC/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (as the case may be).
Imp: one envelop should carry only one application only.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START( www.delhimetrorail.com ), career Link From 25.04.2013( 10 hrs )
APPLICATION FEE TO BE PAID From 25.04.2013 to16.05.2013
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS :16.05.2013 (23: 59 hrs.)
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRINTED REGISTRATION SLIP WITH REQUISITE DOCUMENTS/PHOTO BY ORDINARY POST to DMRC POST BAG: Address- DMRC LIMITED ,POST BAG NO- 9 , LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE , NEW DELHI- 110003----28.05.2013.