ONGC- Southern Sector invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for selection to the under mentioned posts from candidates registered with the Employment Exchanges / Ex-Servicemen Welfare Departments / Professional and Executive Employment Offices in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The Employment Exchange Certificate/Card Registration should be valid during the Online registration process.
Post Name: Assistant Technician (Electronics)
N0.of posts: 29
Qualifications: Three (3) years Diploma in Electronics / Telecom / E&T Engineering OR M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.Minimum Marks for GEN & OBC Candidates-60% Minimum Marks for SC/ST Candidates-50%
Test centre: The Written Test will be conducted at Rajahmundry. ONGC reserves the right to change the Test Centre at its discretion.
How to Apply:
1. Take a printout of SBI Payment Challan form:
SBI payment Challan Form (Payment Form) is available on the home page. The applicant will get 3 portions of the payment form; one for self, one for SBI & one to be sent to ONGC.
The candidates have to deposit the Registration Fee, after filling the details in the challan form like Branch Name, Branch code & Deposit date, in any of the branch of State Bank of India Rs. 300/- for GEN /OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST, PwD & Ex-Servicemen Candidates in ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
2. STEPS FOR APPLYING:
(i) Once the candidate has paid requisite fees in SBI, Logon to ONGC website www.ongcindia.com and click on Careers –> Recruitment Notices –> Southern Sector Rectt –> Rajahmundry/Kakinada Posts and follow the flow chart.
(ii) Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format.
(iii) Preview the entered details, edit if required, and submit the application.
(iv) Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number. Note down immediately the Number and take a print out of your Registration Slip, which will have details filled by the candidate.
(v) Retain a photo copy of Registration Slip for your record.
3. THE CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS :
1. Printed Registration Slip with affixed recent photograph (3.5 x 4.5 Cms with white background) and signature in the space provided.
2. Departmental Candidates, and also Contingent Workers who are paid wages directly by ONGC, required to obtain the Registration Slip Certified / duly signed by the I/C HR-ER or his authorized representative before forwarding, indicating the period of experience, without which the Application will be rejected.
3. PwD Candidates to attach a copy of the relevant Certificate of Disability from the Competent Medical Authority as per the Format.
4. Ex-Servicemen to attach a copy of the Discharge Certificate & Educational Qualification Equivalency Certificate.
5. Ex Apprentices of ONGC to attach copy of the requisite Apprentice Training Certificate of ONGC.
6. ONGC‟s copy of the SBI payment challan form with Bank seal.
7. ONGC Departmental candidates would also be required to pay the applicable Registration Fee. However, the same would be reimbursable. They have to send copy of their present Identity card also.
8. Copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC (along with Non-creamy layer Certificate in case of OBC).
9. Attested Photostat Copies of Educational / Technical qualification Certificates and Mark Lists.
10. Attested Copy of Proof of Date of Birth
11. Attested Copy of Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence (wherever applicable)
12. Attested Copy of Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card
13. Attested Copy of Valid Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor (for the post of AT (Electrical).
Envelope containing the Documents duly super scribed as :
“RAJAHMUNDRY/KAKINADA - Application for the post of ________________” is to be sent by Ordinary Post (since Post Box do not accept Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service) to the following Address :
The Advertiser (ONGC-SS)
P.O. Box: 9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
DELHI - 110 051
NOTE: ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss.
Closing date of online Registration- 06.05.2013
Last date of receipt of Registration Slip-16.05.2013
Written Test Date (Tentative)-09.06.2013 (Sunday)Forenoon