Air India Air Transport Services Ltd. (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian nationals, who meet with the requirements specified herein, for ground duties, on a fixed-term contract basis, for a period of three years, for the following posts at MUMBAI as mentioned below and to maintain waitlist for the same.
Post Name: SR.Ramp service Agent
No. of posts: 32(OC-10, OBC-17, SC-01, ST-04)
Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (total 3 years) in Motor Vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter / Welder (ITI with NCTVT – Certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational Education & Training of any State Government (One year experience after passing NCTVT in case of Welder), after passing SSC / equivalent examination with Hindi / English / Local language, as one of the subjects.
Preference will be given to candidates conversant with local language.Candidate must possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for Personal Interview. Learning license / Payment receipts for License and receipt of confiscating of license by Police will not be considered.
Four years experience in Maintenance and Operation of Ramp Equipment and Ramp Handling procedures at the airport.
Maintenance and Operation of Automobile / Hydraulic Equipment from Automobile/ Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturer or their Authorised Service Centre.
(in case of Welder total 5 years experience after passing NCTVT)
How to apply:
1) Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st June, 2013, are required to WALK-IN to the venue given above, on the date and time as indicated above, along with the Application Form in the SPECIFIC FORMAT ONLY, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated in 5.3 below, along with Application Fee of 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.” Payable at Mumbai, which is NON REFUNDABLE. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen / applicants belonging to SC/ST communities. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
2) A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph 4.5 cm (H) x 3.5 cm (W) of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form and carry twelve same photographs on matt finish paper with white background at the time of walk-in.
3) The Candidates should carry a set of the following Self-attested copies of the supportive documents along with the originals testimonials, failing which they will not be allowed to register:
1. Educational Qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year, Diploma / ITI & NCTVT Passing Certificates alog with mark sheeths complusory. Candiates who have submitted their original documents for further studies, should carry the true copies duly attested by the principal of the respective Institute/College.
2. Date of birth proof (SSC Passing Certificate).
3. With regard to experience, candidates are advised to carry experience certificate and if currently employed they should bring along with them the appointment letter and the latest pay slip as supporting document.
4. Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed central government format along with photo copy duly attested in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidate.
5. Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for Personal Interview. Learning license / Payment receipts for License and receipt of confiscating of license by Police will not be considered.
The Application Form must be submitted along with the above mentioned requisite documents. Original Certificates should not be submitted with the application, but should be brought for verification along with one set of self attested photocopies. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/copies of Certificates / Testimonials submitted with the application. Candidates who fail to produce the original testimonials for verification will not be allowed for the Selection process.
4)Candidates belonging to OBC Category must submit a duly attested photocopy of Non- Creamy Layer certificate issued in current financial year in the format as prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority. The Certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services, under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Creamy Layer” Exclusion clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Government of India and not as per State List.
Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed application form routed through Proper channel or alongwith “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
WALK-IN DATE: 3rd June, 2013.
WALK IN REGISTRATION TIME: 0930 Hrs to 1230 hours.
VENUE: Regional Training Centre,
Air India Ltd.,
Next to Domestic Cargo Complex,
Near Terminal – 1B,
Vile-Parle (East), Mumbai – 400 099.
All candidates are required to appear for Personal Interview formally dressed with leather shoes.