Post Name: Engineering assistant trainee(EAT)
Last Date: 29th May 2013
Educational Qualifications: 3 years full time diploma in engineering in electronics and mechanical .
Engineering Assistant trainees will undergo training for an initial period of one year
during which they will be paid stipend of ~ 4,000/- p.m. On successful completion of the training and on passing the gradation test they will be placed on the regular pay scales of 10050-3%-25450+ p.m
No.of posts for electronics: 6
Requirenents: Applications from candidates who are meeting the below mentioned criteria only will be considered:
1. Should have acquired the appropriate qualification in the indicated trade / discipline only.
2. Should be registered in any of the Employment exchanges in Karnataka.
3. General / OBC candidates should have secured 60% marks (aggregate of all years) and above in ITI/ NAC/Diploma and SC/ ST candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
4. Upper age as on 01.05.2013 should be 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC
and 33 years for SC/ST candidates.
5. Knowledge of Kannada is essential.
6. Application should be submitted in the format appended herewith only on A4
size paper along with the requisite enclosures and demand draft clearly superscribing the post applied for on the envelope.
How to apply:
Download and fill the Application forms, And send complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post only, on or before 29th May 2013 to the following address:
Deputy Manager (HR/Central),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore - 560 013
The photocopies (legible & complete) of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form:
1. SSLC marks card.
2. Marks card of each academic year in ITI/ NAC/ Apprenticeship Training/ Engg.
3. Final certificate pertaining to completion of ITI/ NAC/ Diploma in Engg.,issued by the Competent Authority /Board.
4. Apprenticeship completion certificate (for Technician 'C' post)
5. Valid Employment Registration card for all posts.
6. SC/ ST certificates (if applicable) in the format appended with this advertisement
7. OBC certificate (if applicable), in the format appended with this advertisement. Candidates who do not submit OBC certificates as per enclosed format will not be extended relaxations applicable to OBC category. The certificate should be dated on or after 01.11.2012 . OBC candidates need should also submit declaration in the format appended with this advertisement.
8. Candidates who are employed in Govt/ Quasi Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
9. Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque for Rs. 300/- for General and OBC candidates towards application fee drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) payable at Bangalore in favour of 'Bharat Electronics Limited'. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION