Note: Post your answers with Option name and reason of your answer so that others can able to understand and if you want to receive answers from other candidates click notify me below the comment form.
B. Analog Signal
C. Digital Signal
D. Linear signal
Note: Post your answers with Option and reason also and if you want to receive answers from other candidates click notify me below the comment form.
Making money while in college is not very common in INDIA as it is abroad and spending money is a natural ability,but earning it while in college is an alien concept and skill that need to be acquired.The commitment of a modern student to always improve his/her standard of living and the hopes of managing with the funding by parents becomes unimaginable.Thus,we are staring at the cruel fate of the need to apply our knowledge and skill to earn money.Now we are ready to cut-short our chatting or gaming hours a bit and spend that time in making money to fill your wallet.
when you type “Making money online” in Google search millions of pages will open but we don’t know which we have to trust here I am telling some ideas which I and millions of peoples trusted and filling their wallets while studying.
For those of you with time on your hands and the drive to make an extra buck,freelancing is a great way to fatten your wallet.
Some freelancing jobs:
1. Article Writing : If you have good writing skills this opportunity is good to create an articles. A 300 word article can fetch you as much as Rs. 250.
2.Computer programming : A large number of companies are in need of freelancer programmers for projects with PHP,JAVA,PERL,ASP etc…, they will pay you Rs 4000 –Rs 6000 for an hour work.
3.Graphic designs : Logo designs,T-Shirt design you can earn as much as Rs. 6000
4.Photo editing : If you have good knowledge in Photoshop you can undertake photo editing projects.
5.Photography : If you have a camera and photography is an hobby then you can make money by selling the photos.
6.Proofreading : Here content will provide to you and your job will be to check for errors.
I will give some more ideas in my future posts you check it here.
Now a days GATE is becoming more popular Because from the year 2012 onwards Most of the PSU’S recruiting people through GATE score and students showing interest on higher education like M.Tech/M.S are increasing every year in India. It is easy to crack GATE exam (I cracked GATE –EC 2012 and am studying in NIT) if you follow these simple steps. I already posted the details about GATE in my previous posts you can check it to know more.
Why GATE exam?
Because GATE exam is important to do M.Tech/M.S in Top universities like IIT’S,NIT’S ….Not only that its very important to get jobs in PSU’S like NTPC,BHEL,BEL,HPCL….and also every year BARC is recruiting scientists through GATE score so many peoples have a question that how much score is needed to get all these things??? I will clear this doubt in my future posts,today my topic is how to prepare for GATE.
Steps to Crack GATE easily:
1. Syllabus: Collect syllabus from GATE website or you can download from here.
2. Research on your knowledge: Check the syllabus and know about yourself, i.e how much knowledge depth you have in those subjects because all these subjects you have already learnt in your graduation and make a list of subjects you are poor and on which subjects you are good.
3. Check In how many subjects you are poor and good from the list which you have prepared.If you are not clear with basic subjects, its better to join in any good coaching centers or learn subjects online from NPTEL ,MITOCW websites. Now a days some coaching centers offering online classes too so if you have interest you can check their websites for more information.
4. Previous papers & Making a short Notes: If you have some knowledge in subjects and you want to learn more in depth you can also take classes online from NPTEL and MIT those offering these courses for free and also follow at least two standard text books for each subject. Before studying any subject once check previous GATE papers and note down the areas on which questions are asked. First choose the subject which you are poor, while studying or learning focus more on those areas in which they are asking questions and note down the important points in a separate notes it will useful to refer before the exam.
5.Practice makes Man perfect: After studying one subject you need to practice previous questions of the respective subject from GATE and IES papers you can download these papers online or you buy it from market/online .
Why IES papers,sometimes in GATE exam they give direct one mark questions from these IES papers so you need to practice those papers also to differentiate your gate score from others.Practice more and more problems to crack gate easily.
6. Have a faith in your self: Without self motivation and self believe, no one in this world can achieve anything. Its tough to crack gate if you don’t have any plan or time table.Normally 3 to 4 months of serious study will be sufficient for the preparation so prepare your own time table now.
7.Test series: After completing your preparation take some online test series exams conducted by some institutes(like Gate Forum) that will helpful to know your preparation and also it gives confidence to the final GATE exam.