BEL Banglore 2014 Recruitment of 100 Electronics Probationary Engineers
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier professional Electronics Company invites applications from young and dynamic engineers for the post of Probationary Engineers.This is the one of the bulk recruitment for ECE..
Post date: 21-May-2014
Last Date: 05-Jun-2014
Post Name: Probationary engineers
No.of Posts: 200 (100-Electronics, 75 -Mechanical, 20 -Computer Science, 3-Civil 02-Electrical)
First class in B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical/Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester / final year of BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in the specializations mentioned above and who will be appearing for their final semester/final year exams in the month of May/June 2014 are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.05.2014 for all posts.
- Special dispensation allowed for Other Backward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), Ex-Serviceman (XSM), Kashmiri Migrant (KM). Please refer to the Norms for the same.
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of 500/-. The mode of payment is as follows. Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (Click here to download challan). The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank.SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
How to apply:
Interested candidates should apply online before 05-Jun-2014 .,while applying online The candidate is required to enter the details of the challan and the 'Journal Number' in the on-line application format. On completion of the on-line application format the same is to be submitted. After submission the candidate is required to take a print out of the application format, attach the Company’s copy of the challan and send it by 'Ordinary Post', to Post Box No.Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 on before 10-Jun-2014. The candidate can retain his copy of the challan for further reference.
Last Date: 05-Jun-2014 .
Written exam date: 06-July-2014