SSC northern region invites applications from Diplom and B.tech ECE graduates
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR), New Delhi 2014 announce the vacancies in various departments through ADVT. NO. NR/1/2014,In that Diploma and engineering graduates have vacancies .(http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/Site/Notices.aspx)
Post Date: 29-MAY-2014
Last date: 20-JUN-2014
Post Name: Data Processing Assistant Grade- A(Post Cat. No. B-17)and Technical Assistant (Electrical)(Post Cat. No. B-33)
1. Technical assistant(18 posts((UR-11, OBC-05, SC-01 & ST-01 including 01 reserved for OH) )): (Post Cat. No. B-33)
Essential:(i) Diploma in Electrical or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electrical & Electronics or In strumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics or Applied Electronics & Instrumentatio n or Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognised University/In stitution.
(ii) Two years experience in any of the fields of quality assurance/quality control/production/ manufacturing and testing of switch gears, cables, converters, light and light fittings, motors, generators, drives and control systems, air field lighting equipment, Electronics/ Radar/Radio/Telecommunication equipment, electro hydraulic system, programmable logic controller based systems, printed circuit boards/instrumentation, software development and validation, network control system etc. including knowledge of various standard and their interpretation.
Desirable.: Passed six months training course in any Computer based programme preferably Microsoft work, excel, etc.
2. Data Processing Assistant Grade-A in M/o Home Affairs, National Crime Records Bureau
09 posts(UR-04, OBC-01, ST-01 & SC-03).
Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or BE / B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology from a recognised University or Institute.
ORBE / B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics and Communication from a recognised University or Institute with two years’ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual programming.
ORBachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics from a recognised University with two years’ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experien ce of actual programming.
OR“A” level Diploma under DOEACC Programme or post G raduate Diploma in Computer Applications or Computer System and Management or Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer Techno logy or Information Technology offered under University Programme or Post Polytec hnic Diploma in Computer Applications or Computer System and Management or Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer Techno logy or Information Technology awarded by the State Council of Technical Education.
Post Graduate Diploma in Electronics or Electronic s and Communication offered under University Programme or Post Polytechnic Diploma i n Electronics or Electronics and Communication awarded by the State Council of Technical Education with two years’ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual programming.
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in the form published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar/Commission’s Website. Candidate must submit separate applications and pay the fee separately for each post in case they wish to apply for more than one post.
- Applications submitted on a format which is not exa ctly the same as published in this advertisement, are liable to be rejected summarily.
- The applications should be addressed to: - THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR (NR) STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION BLOCK NO.12, LODHI ROAD, CGO COMPLEX, NEW DELHI – 110504
- CLOSING DATE : Last Date for the receipt of applications is 20.06.2014 (upto 5.00 PM). in case of candidates residing in and posting their ap plications from Lahaul & Spiti Distt. and Pangi Sub-Div. of Chamba Distt. of Himachal Pradesh , Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Na galand, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh for candidates residing abroad- 27.06.2014 (upto 5 P.M.).