BMRC banglore recruitment 2014 of train operator post in banglore
Post date: 13-09-2014
Last date: 13-10-2014
Post name: Train operator
Qualifications:Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.bmrc.co.in on or before 13-10-2014 by 6:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online: 1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo (Size less than 50 kb) in JPEG format.
2. Log on to the website www.bmrc.co.in.
3. Click on Careers —-> “Click here for Online Application” before relevant post.
4. Read the instructions carefully and select the post you want to apply.
5. Enter full name, Nationality, etc and upload photo and click on Submit button.
6. If you have correctly filed the application, application number will be generated (retain it for future use).
7. After Submission , take printout of acknowledgment (retain it for future use) and Bank Challan and make payment as mentioned in Examination fee.