HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India.
HCL conducts walkin for fresher 2013 and 2014 passed candidates in hyderabad.
post Date: 14-10-2014
Walkin date : 17-10-2014
Post Name: Trainee
- 2013/2014 B.Tech/BE/BCA/B.Sc Physics, IT
- 50% throughout in academics
- No standing arrears
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India/Abroad
- Willing to sign the bond as applicable
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment
Job Description :
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software and basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any)
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's
- Analyze, acknowledge and record each and every alert in the monitoring tools and handle the alerts as per their impact
- Administer and provide User account provisioning and activities
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring and Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customers end users
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
How to apply: Interested candidates should carry Updated Resume Copy ,Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID) to the following venue
Walk-In Date : 17th October 2014
Walk-In Time : 9 AM to 11 AM
Walk-In Venue : Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, MRCET Campus, Malla Reddy Group of Institutions, Maisammaguda, Near-AP Forest Academy, Dhulapally-P.O, Secunderabad - 14 Landmark: 2kms from Bahadurpally jn., 4kms from Kompally jn.