- In a twisted ring counter the initial count is 1000. after the 4th clock pulse its state will be….
- Reproducibility of measurements is called A) accuracy B) precision C) linearity D)none of these.
- For measuring inductance of high Q coils the bridge used is
- Fourier transform of cos(w0t) is
- If a system is marginally stable then the nature of oscillations will be…
- Percentage resolution of a 10 bit ADC
- Differential amplifiers are used in
a. instrumentation amplifiers
b. voltage followers
c. voltage regulators
- The ideal OP-AMP has the following characteristics.
a) Ri=∞ ,A=∞ ,R0=0
b) Ri=0 ,A=∞ ,R0=0
c) Ri=∞ ,A=∞ ,R0=∞
d) Ri=0 ,A=∞ ,R0=∞
- The Q-factor of a parallel resonance circuit consisting of an inductance of value 1mH, capacitance of value 10-5 F and a resistance of 100 ohms is
- In a travelling electromagnetic wave, E and H vector fields are
- The lower cut -off frequency of a rectangular wave guide with inside dimensions (3 × 4.5 cm) operating at 10 GHz is
- Which one of the following conditions will not guarantee a distortion less transmission line
(A)R = 0 = G
(B)RC = LG
(C) very low frequency range (R>> ω L, G >> ω C)
(D) very high frequency range (R<< ω L, G << ω C)
- In a common emitter, unbypassed resister provides
(a)voltage shunt feedback
(b)current series feedback
(c)negative voltage feedback
(d)positive current feedback
- Which of the following is a non linear modulation scheme:
- 555 can be used as
- Which of these has the least propagation delay a. RTL b. ECL c. I2L d. CMOS.
17. MOSFET can be used as a
(a) current controlled capacitor
(b) voltage controlled capacitor
(c) current controlled inductor
(d) voltage controlled inductors
18. Introducing a resistor in the emitter of a common amplifier stabilizes the dc operating point against variations in
a) Only the temperature
b) only the β of the transistor
c) Both Temperature & β
d) None of the above
19. In closed loop type of A/D conversion the fastest technique is :
A) Successive Approximation B) Flash
C) Dual slope integration D) Counter-ramp
20. Z-transform of 3n u(n).
21. Steady state error with ramp I/p for a type-0 system.
22. Distinction between fm and pm at high frequencies.
BARC 2015 previous questions,previous ppaers for ece,placement papers for ece barc,syllabus