Check JEE main result 2017 declared marks and rank card
Recently they released an OMR response sheets to verify it by candidates. In order to check your OMR response sheets for 2017 exam visit JEE main website. Students can check their answers and check what they have scored by calculating their marks from the answer keys. The Board has also invited challenges to the answer keys.
In 2016, the results were declared on April 27, in 2017 also the results will be on 27 april 2017 date.
How to check JEE main 2017 exam results:
1. Go to the official website for JEE main 2017 (jeemain.nic.in).
2. Open results page and enter your hallticket number
3. Displays the result.
- The scores that will be released will comprise of marks obtained in Paper 1 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- Further, the rank shall comprise All India Rank (AIR) and All India category rank
- Also, candidates score or rank card will be not be sent to them personally
tags: jee mains 2017 results , jee mains 2017 cutoff, jee advanced, topper of jee, iit admissions, my jee rank and score. జేఈ 2017 రిజల్ట్స్